Ophelia Talks Crochet

I have now created a group on Facebook, so please do go and ask to become a member! We are a very friendly and supportive community in the crochet world.

I have aimed this at topics and posts all relating to Ophelia Talks. So any questions you might have about any of my tutorials and projects on YouTube or anything that you can remotely connect to Ophelia Talks, yes, even if you are crocheting and your cat is there too! Please post it in the group to start a conversation!

Welcome!

Click the link!
Ophelia Talks Crochet

Comments

  1. I have tried the crochet Feather and Fan 4 times now, all different versions (like yours best) and love doing DC but it NEVER works out and I check everything as I go along. I've only been crocheting a year but it's my new passion and I've successfully completed several afghans and hats. I'm left handed so crochet backwards!!! Also with this F/F pattern I thought the DC row would be the wrong side but doesn't work out that way and the pattern row is not always right side. What on earth am I doing wrong. Do you have a written pattern for this project? I love this design but may have to stick to knitting.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fishnet Summer Top Pattern

Ophelia TAlks CAL All the information you'll need to get started